About Eaton RESA
To provide and enhance educational opportunities for those we serve.
Eaton RESA will achieve educational excellence through collaborative, responsive, and innovative efforts.
Strategic Focus Areas
- Academic and Program
- Communication and Engagement
- Authentic Collaboration – our ability to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to achieve common purpose and mutual goals.
- Continuous Improvement – our ability to use data and stakeholder feedback to design and improve programs, services and supports.
- Transparent Communication – our ability to be clear, consistent, timely and reciprocal re: communications within and outside the organization.
- Accountability – our ability to accept responsibility for student and constituent outcomes and results.
- Diversity – our ability to recognize and engage differences in thought, culture, services and partnerships.
- Shared Leadership – our ability to distribute leadership influence, build the capacity of others and be solution focused.
- Flexibility – our ability to think and act in new ways and embrace innovation.
- Strategic Resource Allocation – our ability to align and use resources to meet organizational and constituent goals.
- Family Involvement – our ability to engage families as partners in supporting their children’s education.
- Success for All Students – ability to guide implementation of research and evidence-based practices within a multi-tiered systems of support framework so each student reaches their greatest potential.