East Lansing, MI- For the fourth year, Eaton RESA has coordinated a conference specific to the needs of individuals with complex communication needs. The conference, called #TalkingAAC, invited participants to engage in learning best practices in the field of Augmentative/Alternative Communication (AAC).
Eaton Regional Education Service Agency (RESA) has announced the recent hire of three new administrators to the team. Each of the individuals bring a strong background in education to RESA and are experts in their perspective fields. Two of the new positions are the result of staff retirement and the other is a result of a transfer of roles within the district.
- Career Preparation Center
- Early Intervention
- Eaton Great Start Collaborative
- GSRP Preschool
- Meadowview School
- 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Eaton RESA's Strategic Plan
- Eaton RESA's Mission & Vision
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests